<a href="http://soshable.com/blog-titles-work/" target="_blank"Soshable's Blog
There are two things that can make or break whether or not your blog post is going to be read – quality of the post and the title itself. Between the two, quality is more important in getting people to continue to read your posts, to share it, and to possibly even subscribe to your blog, but when it comes to visibility, the title is much more important.
The reason is simple. We get hooked into something or we don’t. With so many options available for us to consume media, there’s no way we could read everything that we want to read. Time is precious. How we spend it is often dictated by what catches our attention. For this reason, the title is so very important.
Here’s an infographic by Boot Camp Digital that breaks down ten winners in the title arena.
- Optimizing Blogs for Doctors with Surgical Precision
- Failing to Deliver: Captivating Blog and Article Titles with Empty Promises
- The Adams Addiction: WWE Battleground – The Review – Sunday 6th October 2013 – (Spoilers)
- Why the book is called The Year Without Pants (the real reason)
- How to insert the post title into the content using shortcode in WP?
- Taking Courage and Collapsing Blogs
This article was found on http://soshable.com
This entry was posted by Administrator on Thursday, October 10th, 2013 at 10:47 pm and is filed under Soshable Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.