<a href="http://soshable.com/moms-still-rule-pinterest-growing-dads-well/" target="_blank"Soshable's Blog
Everyone seems to love Pinterest. By everyone, I’m not talking about every person. It’s the brands, the marketing companies, and the entertainment people that find Pinterest so appealing. As far as people, women still dominate the site but men are finding their place on the picture-sharing social network as well.
In this infographic from ShareThis, we look at the various components of Pinterest that are continuously growing. Just when you thought that it might be hitting a plateau, it busts out with more amazing numbers. Click to enlarge.
- Infographic: All About How People Share On Pinterest
- Pinterest, Getty Images Sign Deal to Bring More Detailed Info to Pins
- Pinterest Clamps Down on Contests to Keep Them From Getting ‘Spammy’
- Why you should use Pinterest as a REALTOR
- Useful Pinterest Links
- Pinterest for Men: Six Tips for Better Pinning
The post Moms Still Rule Pinterest but it’s Growing for Dads as Well appeared first on Soshable | Social Media Blog.
This article was found on http://soshable.com
This entry was posted by Administrator on Saturday, October 26th, 2013 at 11:01 am and is filed under Soshable Blog. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can skip to the end and leave a response. Pinging is currently not allowed.